VEHICLE SERVICE AND REPAIR CENTRE
At C & L Transport Ltd we can take care of anything you need from a vehicle service and repair centre.
As fleet operators ourselves we understand your priorities.
What we do...
- epyx 1Link Service Network supplier light & heavy vans
- Light vans - 44T lorries & trailers (any make & model)
- Private and commercial customers
- Fleet maintenance planning & MOT booking
- Periodic vehicle safety inspections & Servicing
- Full MOT preparations, repairs & presentation
- Livery foam washing & MOT steam cleaning
- Headlight alignment
- Vehicle repairs
- Computer diagnostics 3.5T to tractor units and trailers
- Steel and aluminium fabrication and repairs
- Parts for all makes & models of vehicle Genuine and OEM
- Vehicle delivery and return service for off-site works
- Horsebox, campervan and motor home servicing and repairs also carried out here.
Our site has recently undergone substantial expansion with the opening of a new workshop and general site upgrading
WE ARE TAKING ON NEW CUSTOMERS
Contact our service and repairs centre to see what offers we have on
Going the extra mile...
- We'll take your vehicle to MOT test for you
- Customer waiting area with tea and coffee
- Adhoc defect repairs as and when they occur with no pre-booking required
- Planned periodic maintenance inspection, servicing and book MOT appointments
- Extensive stock of nuts, bulbs, electrical consumables & widgets!
- Parts for all makes and models for all budgets (Genuine and OEM are fitted with a one year warranty).
- Stock held for fleet customer (conditions apply)
- Parts available same or next day (Parts deliveries received twice daily from major suppliers)
- Arrangements for specialist repairs at and off site planned and managed by us including tacho calibrations and MOT tests for example
- Vehicle transfers to offsite centres so all you need to do is bring the vehicle to us and collect it from us on completion (charges apply).
Charis Lewis,C & L Transport Ltd service and repair our fleet of vehicles. They run a very professional, friendly service, and they are happy to go the extra mile to help their customers. I would highly recommend them and am very happy with the excellent level of service they provide. I know our vehicles are going out on the road in the best, safest possible condition.
Robin Cardale, Business ManagerWe have been dealing with C & L Transport since we opened on Evercreech Junction Industrial Estate in June 2015. We have built a great working relationship with an independent family run business. From starting our business with a transit van, we are now running 3no 26 tonne LGV’s, a 7.5 tonne Mercedes plus the original transit. C & L offer us a competitive price, flexible servicing arrangements and emergency repairs when needed. They always go the extra mile to keep our fleet on the road, and have even helped with breakdown cover, through their wide network of contacts.I have no hesitation in recommending them.
Civils Store Somerset Ltd
Sed sollicitudin ligula vitae risus vehicula molestie. Nulla viverra mollis urna, et venenatis eros rutrum eu pulvinar non. Vestibulum sed est sed quam tristique ultricies. Sed sollicitudin ligula vitae risus vehicula sed rutrum.Client Name,