We currently operate walking floor trailers and specialise in the haulage of a wide range of recyclable materials throughout the UK. We offer national coverage transporting materials from and to anywhere in the UK. We have new and upgraded fleet including two brand new walking floor trailers and tractor units. In order to maintain high levels of service we take every measure to minimise any inconvenience caused by vehicle downtime. We run a modern fleet of vehicles which are maintained to the highest standards by our own well equipped workshop to prevent vehicle breakdowns. We also work with national tyre companies to ensure a quick and efficient repair wherever we may be in the country. We pride ourselves on the service we are able to offer our customers. And to ensure that you receive the best possible care from us we have equipped all our vehicles with:
- Vehicle tracking systems
- 360 degree CCTV video surveillance
- Fully automatic sheeting system for ease and safety
- On board weighing systems to prevent overloading
We have a dedicated and experienced team of staff to ensure a tailored service is offered to each of our customers ensuring each and every requirement is catered for from load booking to delivery and invoicing.
We continue to invest in our staff and facilities to optimise each individual to ensure our collective success in all areas of our business.
Why do we have only walking floor trailers?
- They are versatile and flexible to suit a wide range of loads
- Even in high wind it is still safe to discharge the load
- Walking floor trailers can be loaded from above or via the rear doors
- They can carry loose, palletised and baled loads
- Each trailer has a capacity of 130y3 (104m3) whereas a general tipping trailer has a capacity of 75y3 (57m3) so we can carry more light materials per load.
- Our trailers have capacity to carry up 25.5 tonnes of pay load.
Our Vehicle Specifications
|Volume up to||100 m3|
|Additional Loading Clearance up to||3.00 m|
|Safe Door Radius & air locks||1.35|
|Min. Door Clearance (allowing safe door opening)||5.25m|
Materials we currently haul:
- UPVC Plastics
- Chipped wood
- General Waste
- Compost Soils
- Animal Bedding
- Waste Wood
- Food & Green Waste
- Biomass Fuels
- Electrical and Electronic Equipment